- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
Date and Place of birth:
01.04.1990, Leningrad, USSR
- 2008–2012: St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, Bachelor Degree in Mongolian-Tibetan Philology
- 2012–2014: Nanjing University, P.R. China, Institute for International Students, Master Degree in China Studies
- 2013–2015: St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, Master Degree in Politics and International Relations of Asian and African Countries
- 2015–2018: St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, PhD Programme in Asian and African History
- September 2010 – January 2011: Academic exchange programme at the University of Copenhagen
- October 2014: Academic internship at the Nordic Institute for Asian Studies (NIAS), Copenhagen
- October 2017: Academic internship at the Nordic Institute for Asian Studies (NIAS), Copenhagen
Membership in academic associations:
- 2018 – present: President of the International Seminar of Young Tibetologists (ISYT)
- 2013 – present: Member of the International Association for Tibetan Studies (IATS)
- 2016 – present: Member of the European Association for Chinese Studies (EACS)
- Tibetan language
- Chinese language
- History of Tibet
- History of China
- Tibetan Newspapers
- Tibetan Diaspora
- Classical Tibetan Language
- Chinese Language
Publications in English:
- Moskaleva N. Sketches of Contemporary Tibetan History in The Tibet Mirror (1949-1963) // Revue d'Etudes Tibétaines, No.37. December 2016. P. 247-261.
- Moskaleva N. “What Does Babu Say?”, a Pinch of Artistic Approach to News Reporting in The Tibet Mirror (1949-1963) // Revue d'Etudes Tibétaines, No.46. October 2018. P. 98-148.
- Moskaleva N., Grokhovskiy P. The Tibet Mirror as a New Impetus in Tibetan Literary Writing // Modernizing the Tibetan Literary Tradition. Ed. by P. L. Grokhovskiy. SPb.: St. Petersburg University Press, 2018. P. 135-150.
- Moskaleva N., Grokhovskiy P. The Tibet Mirror Vol. I, No.1. Transliteration and Translation”// Cahiers du Mirror. Études Tibétaines du Collége de France, Paris en Collaboration avec Library of Tibetan Works and Archives (LTWA), Dharamsala. Paris: BET, Collége de France, 2018. P. 147-167.
Publications in Russian:
- Grokhovskiy, N. Mikhaylova, M. Smirnova, E. Zavidovskaya, A. Ilyina. Tibetan Literature in the Contemporary Literary Process in the People’s Republic of China. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University Faculty of Philology, 2014.
- Moskaleva, N. The Tibet Mirror Newspaper as a Historical Source // The Far Eastern Affairs, No. 2, April 2017. P. 117-127.
- Grokhovskiy, N. Moskaleva, M. Smirnova. The Fifth International Seminar of Young Tibetologists (Saint-Petersburg, September 3-7, 2018) // Russian Foundation for Basic Research Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2018. No. 4 (93). P. 151-154.