- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 240.
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- German (fluent)
- Arabic (reading)
- 2016-2020: Undergraduate Programme in Assyriology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 2020-2022: Graduate Programme in Asian and African Literatures, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU
- 2021: exchange student, Department of Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Freie Universität Berlin (Erasmus+ scholarship).
- 2022-2025: PhD Programme, SPbSU (Foreign Literatures)
- scribal tradition in the Ancient Near East;
- animal imagery in cuneiform and biblical literatures
- Geography of Ancient Mesopotamia
- Introduction to Assyriology
- History of Ancient Mesopotamia
- Sumerian and Akkadian Literature
- Hittite (introduction)
- Turtle and Dove Names in Sumerian and Akkadian Cuneiforms Texts // Proceedings of the International Congress on Historiography and Source Studies of Asia and Africa. Russia and the East. Commemorating centennial of political and cultural ties in modern times. St. Petersburg: NP-Print Publishers, 2022. P. 120-133.