- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- Russian (native),
- Bengali (fluent),
- Hindi (fluent),
- English (fluent).
- 2017-2021: A. in Philology of India, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University;
- 2021-2023: M. A. in Asian and African Literatures, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University.
- Current: Assistant, Department of Indian Philology, SPbSU.
- Modern Bengali Literature.
- Reflection of the Protest Movement in the Bengal Prose of the Early XX Century // Rising to Science: Selected Student’s Scientific Articles. Faculty of Asian and African Studies. St.Petersburg, 2020. (in Russian);
- Attributive Pronominal Phrase Models in Hindi and Bangla // Proceedings of the International Congress on Historiography and Source Studies of Asia and Africa. St.Petersburg, 2022. (in Russian, co-authored with Ekaterina A. Kostina);
- Nationalism in the West, India, and Japan as Understood by Rabindranath Tagore: the Novel “Four Chapters” as a Firm Rejection to the Idea of Nation // China and Its Neighbors. Proceedings of the Conference. St.Petersburg, 2022. (in Russian);
- The Singer of Freedom of the Conquered People: on Rabindranath Tagore's Visit to China in 1924 // China and Its Neighbors. Proceedings of the Conference. St.Petersburg, 2023. (in Russian).