Head of the Department, Associate Professor
- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- 2007-2011: PhD Programme in Asian and African Languages, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU. PhD Thesis: “Actional classes of verbs in Chinesee” (2011, supervisor Prof. Vadim Kasevich).
- 1999-2002: Undergraduate Programme in Law, Specialist Diploma, Faculty of Law, SPbSU.
- 1995-1996: Chinese Language Programme, Capital Normal University, Beijing, PRC.
- 1993-1999: Undergraduate Programme in Chinese Philology, Specialist Diploma of Honours,Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- Since 2015: Associate Professor, Department of Chinese Philology, St.-Petersburg State University.
- 2013-2015 Lecturer, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.-Petersburg State University.
- 2011-2013 - Assistant Lecturer, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.-Petersburg State University.
- Chinese Language, Chinese Grammar, Syntax, Lexicology&Lexicography, Genealogical and Typological classification of SEA languages, Corpus Linguistics, Chinese Corpora, Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
- Chinese grammar,
- Chinese lexicology and lexicography,
- Ethnolinguistics and Cultural Concepts in China,
- Business Chinese,
- General linguistics,
- Customs Law of China.