- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
Date and place of birth:
- 09.1998, Bucheon, Republic of Korea
- Russian (native)
- Korean (native)
- English (fluent)
- Chinese (fluent)
- Japanese (reading)
- 2016–2021: Bachelor of Arts, History of China, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, Saint-Petersburg State University.
- 2018–2019: Chinese Language Program, College of Advanced Chinese Training, Beijing Language and Culture University, PRC.
- 2021–2023: Master of Arts, College of Communication, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
Awards and honors:
- Confucius Institute Scholarship (2017)
- Saint-Petersburg State University Merit Scholarship (2018, 2020)
- Chinese Government Scholarship (2018)
- The Ministry of Education (MOE) Taiwan Scholarship (2021)
- Taiwan Pitch Nonfiction Short Film Fund Winner (2022)
- Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship Program Special Performance Award (2023).
- History of Chinese, Hongkongese and Taiwanese cinema.
- Experimental movie and music.
- Chinese language