- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 4a
- +7 (812) 328-7732
- 2009-2017: Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University.
- 2007-2009: M.A. in History and Politics, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University. M.A. Dissertation: “The PRC’s relations with Latin American countries at the present stage”.
- 2002-2007: B.A. in History, St.Petersburg State University. Diploma: «Chinese immigrants in Latin America (late19th – early 20th century)».
- Current: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Theory of Social Development of Asian and African Countries, St.Petersburg State University
- 2009-2013: Secretary, Department of Theory of Social Development of Asian and African Countries, St.Petersburg State University
- Russian (native),
- Mandarin (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Spanish (reading)
- Sino-Russian relations,
- Image of China in Russia,
- Mutual perceptions of Russia and China,
- History of China’s foreign policy,
- Chinese immigrants in Latin America
- Chinese language
- Introduction in Sinology
- Historical and Cultural Centers of the World (China)
- Modern economy of the PRC
- Visual Images of China in late XIXth – early XXth Century Russia // 21st Biennial Conference of the EACS. Book of Abstracts. Saint Petersburg, 2016. P. 154.