- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- +7 (812) 328-9517
Date and place of birth:
- 05.09.1993, Gvardeysk, Kaliningrad region
- Bachelor’s degree (History of China), Faculty of Asian and African Studies, 2011-2016.
- Master’s degree (Asian and African History), Faculty of Asian and African Studies, 2016-2018.
- Chinese Language Programme, Nankai University, PRC, 2013-2014.
- Chinese Language Programme, Beijing Language and Culture University, July, 2017.
- Ancient and Medieval History of China
- Chinese Ideology
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Chinese (fluent)
- Some Plots and Characters of the “Thousand Character Classic”: Their Cultural Value and Historical Significance // China and Neighbors. Papers of the 1st Scientific Conference of Young Petersburg Orientalists. – SPb, 2016.
- “Family Instructions of Mr. Yan” (Yanshi Jiaxun 颜氏家训, the VI th Century) as the Most Representative Example of the Family Instructions’ Genre // Asia and Africa: their Heritage and Modernity. XXIX International Congress on Historiography and Source Studies of Asia and Africa. – SPb, 2017.