- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11
- +7 (812) 328-7732
- 2002-2004: M.A. in Languages of Asia and Africa, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University. M.A. Dissertation: “Tenses and moods in Sanskrit (evidence from The 25 stories of Vetala)”.
- 1997-2002 B.A. in History of India, St.Petersburg State University. Diploma: “Relations between the Rajput dynasty of Mewar and the Mughal Empire during the reign of Akbar”.
- Current: Senior Lecturer, Department of Indian Philology, St.Petersburg State University
- 2003-2011: Hindi and Sanskrit Lecturer, State University of Culture and Arts
- 2002-2007: Hindi Lecturer, Russian Christian Academy for Humanities
- Russian (native),
- Hindi (fluent),
- Bengali (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Sanskrit (reading)
- Indo-Aryan Languages;
- Indian Literatures;
- Linguistic Theory (esp. Morphology);
- Indian Art Cinema
- New Bengali Literature in Contemporary Indian Cinema
- Hindi Grammar in Use
- Bengali Grammar in Use
- Theoretical Issues in Bengali Grammar and Historical Grammar of Bengali
- History of the Formation of Bangladesh (in Bengali)
- Comparative Grammar of Indo-Aryan Languages
- Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Business Translation
- On Interpretation of the Verbal form in -(i)te in Bengali // International Journal of Arts and Commerce, 2014. Vol. 3. № 3. P. 61-72.