- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 4a
- +7 (812) 328-9517
- Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University (1998-2005); University of Cairo (2001-2002; 2005), University of Latakia (2006; 2007).
- Post-graduate Studies: Ph.D. in Philology, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, St.Petersburg State University (2009).
Fields of Research & Teaching Competence:
- the Arabic language,
- culture and international relations,
- Arabic manuscripts
Field Experience (researches, lectures, expeditions):
- Egypt (2001-2002, 2005)
- Tunisia (2006)
- Syria (2006, 2007)
- Jordan (2008),
- Marocco (2012),
- Poland (2012),
- Germany (2013, 2014, 2016),
- Hungery (2016) etc.
Conferences, Symposiums, Seminars on the Arabic language and Culture (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kazan, Mahachkala, Minsk etc.).
Publications: about 50 articles, books, theses, translations and etc.
- Phrasebook (Arabic-Russian)
- Phrasebook (Hebrew-Russian)
- Translation from Russian into Arabic.
- The Arabic language. Baghdad dialect.
- Textbook of the Literary Arabic
Selected List of Articles (in Russian):
- Perception of obligation and necessity terms by representatives of the Russian and Arabic cultures.
- The phenomenon of colour perception through language means on the example of Russian and Arabic.
- The main styles of the Arabic script.
- The most important calligraphers.
- Women in the calligraphy art.
- Explication of the emotional concepts.
- Lists of the manuscript Kitab as-Sadih wa al-Bagim in the Library of St.Petersburg State University and National Library of Berlin