- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 20
- +7 (812) 328-7732
- 2011-2015: PhD Dissertation: «Role of Russian sinology in sociocultural relations between Russia and China at the second half of 19th century».
- 2008-2010: Additional education programme, St.Petersburg State University. Diploma: «Family in Chinese culture: history and modernity».
- 2002-2008: Specialist in History, Historical faculty, St. Petersburg State University. Degree Diploma: “Roman Britain (I-V centuries A.D.)”.
- Russian (native),
- English (fluent),
- Spanish (fluent).
- Russia-Chinese relations,
- ancient history,
- Early Christianity
- Concepts of modern historical research
- History of Western countries
- History of Early Christianity
- Culture and ethnography of China
- Petukhova N. V. “Rules of Overland Commerce” between Russia and China of 1881: Problems of Functioning and Further Discussion on Revision. Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Journal. Social and Humanitarian Sciences. 2017. Vol. 11. No. 1. Pp. 20-24. (In Russian)
- Petukhova N. V. Evolution of Chinese studies in Russia in the middle – second half of the 19th century. Vestnik of Saint-Petersburg State University, Series 13.4, 2014.
- Petukhova N. V. Diplomatic mission of D. D. Pokotilov and D. M. Pozdneev in China (1895-1901). Far Eastern Affairs. 4, 2016.