- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 20
- +7 (812) 328-7732
- Russian (native),
- Chinese (fluent),
- Thai (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Spanish (reading).
- 2015-2018: PhD Programme in Asian and African History, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU. Provisional PhD Thesis Topic: “Overseas Chinese in the Historical Development of Thailand and Vietnam during the 20th - beginning of the 21st centuries” (supervisor Prof. Vladimir Kolotov).
- 2016-2018: Graduate Programme in Civil Procedure, Arbitration Procedure Law, MA Diploma, Faculty of Law, SPbSU.
- 2013-2016: Undergraduate Programme in Law, BA Diploma, Faculty of Law, SPbSU.
- 2013-2015: Graduate Programme in Politics & International Relations of the Asian and African Countries, MA Diploma with Honours, Faculty of Asian and African Studies, SPbSU.
- 2012: Chinese Language Programme, Beijing Language & Culture University, PRC.
- 2010-1011: Chinese Language Programme, Heilongjiang University, PRC.
- 2009: Thai Language Programme, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- 2008-2013: Undergraduate Programme in Thai and Chinese History, BA Diploma with Honours, Faculty of Asian & African Studies, SPbSU.
- Since 2018: Assistant Researcher, Department of History of the Far Eastern Countries, SPbSU.
- Since 2018: Assistant Researcher, Department of Civil Procedure, SPbSU.
- 2015 - 2016: Project Coordinator, International Law Firm.
Awards and honours:
- Confucius Institute Individual Performance Excellence Award (2013).
Professional and social activities:
- Member, the International Society for the Study of Chinese Overseas (Since 2016).
- History of China;
- History of Thailand;
- History of South-East Asia;
- Law of Chine;
- Law of the countries of South-East Asia;
- History of the Chinese emigration and Chinese Overseas;
- Thai Language.
- History of Thai Literature.
- Overseas Chinese Investments in the PRC During the Reforms // Eurasian Arch of Instability and Problems of Regional Security from East Asia to Northern Africa: a scholarly publication. St. Petersburg, 2013. P. 167-189. (in Russian).
- The Role of Chinese Overseas in the History of Cambodia during the 20th - beginning of the 21st centuries // Historical and Socio-Educational Thought. Krasnodar, 2017. Vol. 9, N 5, Part 2. P. 82 - 91. (in Russian).
- Chinese Overseas in the Historical Development of Laos during the late 19th - beginning of the 21st centuries. // South-East Asia: Actual Problems of Development. Moscow, 2017. P. 210-227. (in Russian).
- A Book by G. William Skinner ‘Chinese Society in Thailand: An Analytical History’ As A Key Source on The History of Chinese Overseas in Thailand in the 20th Century Western Historiography // Materials of the XXIX International Congress on Sources Studies and Historiography of Asian and African Countries. St. Petersburg, 2017. P. 42-43 (In Russian).
- A Review of Russian Academic Literature on Overseas Chinese in Thailand in the 20th Century // 13th International Conference on Thai Studies Globalized Thailand? Connectivity, Conflict and Conundrums of Thai Studies Proceedings. Vol. 3. Chiang Mai, 2017. P. 1031-1040.
- Overseas Chinese in the History of Thailand during the 20th century // The 10th International Convention of Asia Scholars: Conference Programme. Chiang Mai, 2017. P. 83