- Universitetskaya emb., Build. 11, Office 177
- Russian (native),
- Japanese (fluent),
- English (fluent),
- Hindi (reading)
- 2006-2008: Postgraduate Programme in History of Asian and African countries (History of Japan). Department of Japanese studies, Faculty of Asian and African studies, SPbSU. Master degree in Oriental and African studies.
- 2001-2005: Undergraduate Programme in History of Japan. Department of History of the Far East countries, Faculty of Asian and African studies, SPbSU. Bachelor degree in Oriental and African studies.
- Member of the European Association for Japanese studies
- Member of the Association for Asian studies
- The History of Japan
- Japan-India political and economic relations in the postwar period
- The history of Japan’s foreign policy in the XXth century
- The foreign policy of Japan during the Second World War
- Japan’s policy in the Asia-Pacific region in the postwar period
- Teaching methodologies of the Japanese language
- The Japanese Grammar Course for the Beginners (1st year)
- Historical texts in modern Japanese (3-4 years)
- The Japanese media (2-4 years)
- The Japanese language course for Postgraduate students (Master program)
- The Japanese language course as a second foreign language (2-4 years, Faculty of International relations).
- Lelenkova Anna V. Some problems of the History of the Japan-US Rivalry in the Asia-Pacific Region before the beginning of the Washington negotiations in 1941 (the intransigence of parties’ positions) // Issues of Japanology, No.4, Vol. I. Collective Monograph / Ed. by Rybin V., Filippov A. St. Petersburg: RHGA Press, 2012. Pp. 192-221.
- Japan-India Economic cooperation: Japan’s ODA program and Investment policy towards India // Materials on the V International Conference for young Japanologists «New Vision» / Ed. by Novikova A. Moscow: Spectr Press, 2014. Pp. 34-40.
- Japan-India Political relations in the first years after the Second World War // Vestnik SPbSU. Asian and African studies. Vol.3, 2015. St. Petersburg: SPbSU Press, 2015. Pp. 92-103.
- Azarkina Milana A., Lelenkova Anna V. Japanese Manuscripts and Woodblock print Books // Manuscript and Woodblock print Traditions of Asian countries: the Problems of Codicology / Ed. by Pelevin M. St. Petersburg, 2015. Pp. 141-175.
- Features of Learning the Modern Historical Texts in modern Japanese // The Japanese language at University: the problems of teaching methodologies. Vol. 14. Materials on the Academic Conference «The Japanese language at University», IAAS, MSU (October, 2015). Moscow: Kluch-C, 2016. Pp.128-134.
- The Political relations of Japan and India in 1950-s: Parties’ position // Issues of Japanology, No. 6. Collective Monograph / Ed. by Filippov A., Samoilov N., Osmanov E. St. Petersburg: LEMA Press, 2016. Pp. 311-322.
- The Trilateral Security Cooperation between the US, Japan and India in the Asia-Pacific Region at the turn of the XX-XXI centuries // Humanities and Science University Journal / Philology, Archaeology, World History, Art History, No. 21 (2016). St. Petersburg: Knizhnyi DomPress, 2016. Pp. 161-172.
- Japan and India Participation in the Campaign on the UN Security Council reforms // Asia and Africa: Heritage and Modernity / Materials of XXIX International Congress on Historiography and Source Studies of Asia and Africa / Ed. by Dyakov N., Matveev A. St. Petersburg: N-Print Studio Press, 2017. Pp. 150-152.
- The Advancement to Japan-India Special Strategic and Global Partnership and strengthening the Security Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region // Eurasia Arc of Instability and the Problems of regional security from the East Asia to the Northern Africa: results 2016. Textbook / Ed. by Kolotov V. N. St. Petersburg: IPK NP-Print 2017. Pp. 385-424.
- Some aspects of Japan and India Divergence in positions on the International relations Issues in Asian Region in 1970-s // Issues of Japanology, No. 7. Collective Monograph / Ed. by Filippov A., Samoilov N., Osmanov E. St. Petersburg: ART-xpress Press, 2018. Pp. 785-799.
- Borisova Anastasia A., Lelenkova Anna V. The Specifics of Teaching Methods of a Foreign Language, considering the Linguistic Transformation on the example of the Japanese Language // IJBTS. International Journal of Business Tourism Applied Sciences / The 2016 ICBTS International Academic Research Conference in Tokyo / Conference E-Proceeding // [URL]:
International Grants and Fellowships:
- June-July 2014: Visiting researcher at School of social science of Waseda University (Tokyo, Japan) under the “Exchange research” program.
- January-March 2015: Participant of the Short-Term Training Program for Foreign Teachers of the Japanese Language (Winter Course) in the Japan Foundation Japanese- Language Institute, Urawa
- March 2018: Travel grant from Japan Foundation for participation in the conferences and seminars for young researchers, specialized in East Asia studies.